Frequently Asked Questions


 What are the government office hours?

8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday.

 Do I need a permit for a recreational fire?

You do not need a permit for a recreational fire.

 Who do I contact to rent a park shelter?

The Town of Pine Bluffs does not rent their park shelter, it is based on a first come first serve basis. We still recommend that you call the Town Hall to let us know the date that you will be using the City Park Shelter, 307-245-3746.

 Does my dog and cat need to be licensed through the Town

Dogs and Cats do not require an animal license.