Public Works

The Town of Pine Bluffs is responsible for the electric, water, sewer and garbage.

In Accordance with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Town of Pine Bluffs has adopted a policy to avoid discimination against individuals with diabilites. Click below for policy.

Billing Information:
You will receive a bill each month which will have your electrical and water usage, sewer and garbage charge, plus tax.  Your bill will show the date when payment is due, your meter numbers showing usage and the amount of your bill. The electrical is based on the number of kilowatt-hours of electricity registered on your electic meter during the billing period. The water is based on the amount of water that has gone through your meter. Sewer is figured by the amount of water consumption through the period of January 1st - March 31st. 

If you are moving you need to let us know as soon as possible. It is a good idea to do this yourself and not depend on someone else to do it for you. We can't close your account or process your final bill until you let us know your move-out date. 

If you are a new resident to the Town we require that you fill out a Utility Service Agreement prior to us setting up your Utility account.  Click on link below for the form. 

If you have any problems or questions on any of the services you can contact; 307-245-3746.
After Hours Emergency Contact Number for Utility Services: 307-286-2741

To get more information on the services you can click on the links below.